Preventive Measures following Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Following recommendations from Health authorities to contain Coronavirus COVID-19 propagation, a series of preventive measures have been adopted by the El Caminito del Rey. These measures have an effect on:
- the shuttle bus that transports visitors between El Chorro neighbourhood (train station) until the El Chorro swamp and viceversa
- the 8km route of paths and boardwalks that is El caminito del rey.
General information to take into account:
Opening times: transport service will start at 08:30 from the southern access and will operate every 30 minutes until 20:00.
Price: 2.50 €. The ticket can be bought at the same price on the web after purchasing the Caminito del Rey ticket or it can be bought directly on the bus.
Measures to be followed by the user:
- If you show symptoms compatible with COVID-191 before the day of the visit, consult your local medical service. If you suffer from symptoms in the moments prior to the visit, do not appear without consulting the medical service and in case of canceling the visit, make use of the cancellation conditions described in this document.
- Be patient, the times and measures are designed for your safety.
- Always follow the instructions of both the organization's staff and the information indicated on the posters or signs.
- Follow the established route without going back in the itinerary.
- If you belong to a vulnerable group defined by the Ministry of Health: Cardiovascular disease, including hypertension, chronic lung disease, diabetes, chronic kidney failure, immunosuppression, cancer in the active treatment phase, severe chronic liver disease, morbid obesity (BMI> 40 ), pregnant and over 60 years old, we recommend that you consult with your doctor about the suitability of the visit, if it is recommended, check if your capacities are adapted to the tour and take extreme security measures in case of attending the activity.
IT IS MANDATORY TO HAVE A MASK FOR ACCESS TO THE ACTIVITY.
- For the safety distance, the individual and groups formed by family entities or people who share a home will be counted as a unit. IF THIS DISTANCE CANNOT BE MAINTAINED, THE USE OF A MASK IS MANDATORY.
- In static, the distance between people will be 2 meters between people or family groups. If this is not possible, use the mask
- When moving, the recommended distance will be 5 meters between people or family groups.
- In the event of being overtaken or overtaking in spaces without the safety distance, the use of a mask is recommended and mandatory at distances less than 2 meters
- Keep your hands clean by washing or USING THE GELS THAT HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE FOR USE THROUGHOUT THE ROUTE.
- Cough or sneeze using your elbow.
- Avoid all unnecessary contact.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth as much as possible.
YOU SHOULD NOT COME TO YOUR VISIT IF:
- You are suffering from COVID-19 or are in your quarantine.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are in doubt about presenting them. You must contact the relevant health institution in your community, not attending the reserved visit unless the health personnel consulted advise you..
IN THE EVENT YOU CANNOT ATTEND FOR THIS REASON, YOU WILL BE ABLE:
- Change them to another date for which there is provision.
- Request a refund of the amount of the ticket.