Gran Senda de Málaga
The Great Malaga Path (GR 249) is a Long Distance path (GR) that goes around the province of Malaga following its perimeter for more than 650 kms. In its 35 stages, this GR allows the hiker to discover both the coast and the interior of the province and its many beautiful municipalities.
But the Great Malaga Path is much more, it's...
- A SPORTS infrastructure linked to other activities such as: rafting, railways, canoeing, mountain biking, climbing or canyoning.
- A PATH that runs through 4 natural parks, 2 natural reserves and 3 natural sites.
- A journey through the CULTURES of the province of Malaga through the knowledge of its historical heritage and traditions.
- SABOR A MALAGA, where you can enjoy the unique products that grants this distinctive.
- TOURISM, with thousands of points of interest thanks to a very rich heritage (museums, monuments, cultural spaces, sites, etc.), fabulous nature, ancient traditions, restaurants and hotels, or tourist activities related to knowledge and leisure (spas, wineries, viewpoints, marinas, golf courses, tourist offices...).
- EMPLOYMENT with possibilities to develop your entrepreneurial activity.
- A JOURNEY TO YOUR INTERIOR developing personal work through the stages of body, mind and emotions.